Saturday, March 24, 2012

DIY:Gold Yarn Chain/Bracelet & Ring




So with Thursdays post I felt a little more inspired to create something else. I seriously haven't done many d.i.y. projects on purpose in quite sometime. I originally bought some hex nuts to make the infamous chain bracelet. But I wanted to do something a little different after I saw this clutch with a gold chain laying around, I knew that it could turn into something great. I went to Walmart and bought a ball of yarn which was dyed pastel colors and was so determined! So at about 2 a.m. while all were sleeping in my house, I was creating and illustrating todays post. I attempted to finish it last night buttt sleep had another plan for me. I'm still kind of tired so I'm going to keep this short, because I'm good for rambling. What do you guys think????





  Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

  1. Such a great idea:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog!! i´m following you now!!!

    www.locaporlamodablog.blogspot.com

    Caro G.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo another cool diy, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute, great DIY, I'll definitely have to give it a try!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillie,

      It was so simple and the possibilities really are endless with it.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting...you could be doing anything in the world but you're here with me and I appreciate it
*I just quoted Jay-Z BUT I do really mean it!!!*