Sunday, June 8, 2014

Return of the Mack...



Yes! I'm going to absolutely return like I never left a year ago. Like I never said this time I'm serious. My abilitly to commit has really gotten out of hand! Luckily for Singh1 that hasn't had an affect on my marriage. No, but really many things are the cause of my non-posting, for example, life, crazy ex-friends stalking my blog, more life, and crazy people pretending to by my husband and I...weird yes and much crazier than any episode of Catfish you've ever seen. More on that later...my to be continued is now continuing!


But how amazing are these Novella Royale Janis Bells? They honestly can do no wrong in my eyes! Super comfy and this red ethnic print is nothing short of amazing. I seriously want everything in this print, and nearly every print of these gorgeous bells. Correction don't judge me when I have every print!

Xo...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...you could be doing anything in the world but you're here with me and I appreciate it
*I just quoted Jay-Z BUT I do really mean it!!!*