Thursday, March 1, 2012

...But The Levee Was Dry




So I must admit I have a slight obsession with the union flag I can't begin to tell you why, but I do know its manifested over the years. I don't know maybe I was royalty in a past life. Hey a girl can dream.



As a little girl my mom would always play The Beatles, and while it drove me crazy to hear her pitchy voice sing along I can definitely appreciate it now. So the poster was only fitting for the photo op. I realize that I'm more like my mother than I know. These heels are the 2012 essence of her pair she had when I was a kid. Admittedly I wasn't quite a fan of clog styled shoes and the eight year old me would've never dreamed of owning a pair. However, I absolutely adore them now.

Ok ok making a left off memory lane, on to the shirt. Simple...I adore the flow of it and I've dressed it both up and down quite easily. It looks great with a mini or even chinos rolled with ballet flats. Quite breezy. As for the jeans they're "true" boyfriend jeans. Meaning I raided the Mr's side of the closet. Granted he probably hasn't worn these in decades but I got bored one day and voila.

Hope you like!

XoXo
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...you could be doing anything in the world but you're here with me and I appreciate it
*I just quoted Jay-Z BUT I do really mean it!!!*