Monday, February 27, 2012

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life




So I wanted to play around with this really cool vintage record player. It was only right for it to become my prop. However, when my photographer got sick, things got real and quick. Needless to say I'd been my own photographer for many years and am no stranger to the self timer! I'm pretty satisfied, how did I do??






Boots: Sam Edelman, Clutch: YSL Earrings: ALDO Socks: Singh Sr.

About the outfit:

My philosophy is use what you got to get what you want...the blouse is vintage and I found it in my grandmothers closet (go me). It was perfect since bold colors are a must for this spring and summer. Needless to say I was pretty stoked when I came across this blousse AND it's silk...uber winning! The skirt or lack there of, is from Arden B. circa 2005, its actually a tube top that I've resurrected from the dead. My bracelets were a gift and I have no clue where they are from, but have been meaning to ask because I absolutely love them!

And all the background stuff is again using what I had to get the look I want! That's all I got for now, until the next post because saying that'll happened tomorrow just might be a lie and no one likes those...

XoXo,

1 comment:

  1. Wearing an old tube top as a skirt is an awesome idea! It's always fun to pull out old clothes and see what outfit you can come up with (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...you could be doing anything in the world but you're here with me and I appreciate it
*I just quoted Jay-Z BUT I do really mean it!!!*