Monday, April 22, 2013

Hi.

Aldo boots, Asos midi dress, Duro Olowu for JCP jacket

Que echo "Hello...Helllo...anybody out there??"

Hi! It's me again! Yessss, it's really a mess that I've been away so long!

As some of you may know I was planning a wedding last year, and yep we did it! Best day ever! But in all honesty,  last year was crazy so many great things others, eh. That's neither here nor there, however, it seems that my life is now starting to simmer and I'm ready to give this thing another go.

I started my business about the same time as I took my break and that's been on the up and up, married the greatest man created, and my kid gang is doing awesome! Life is so beautiful and I'm really taking this year and each one after to appreciate it. I let the fact that I had some stalkers deter me from certain blog content, but hey people find a way to fish and I refuse to entertain negativity...so come on down, thanks for the extra views ;)

 I've been trying to get my life lately, so I refuse to not go anywhere half way dressed. Not trying to be that wife that loses herself lol! This picture was taken at Dogwood Festival here in Atlanta, I had all the kiddos and husband in tote. It was so pretty this weekend, but the very best thing about this day was, I had no allergies!!! Woop, thee best day ever! I'll post more shots from this day in another post...just a quick post to say holla!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...you could be doing anything in the world but you're here with me and I appreciate it
*I just quoted Jay-Z BUT I do really mean it!!!*