Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Did Someone Say Wedding?

***Mini Update***
But why must weddings be so stressful? I know its been said time and time again. However, in my naive mind I thought I might be an exception? No? Crazy, yes! So a little synopsis on the last month and a half of my wedding planning life!


Course of Events in Planning Stages
I went from:

  • No wedding ceremony but something intimate with just Singh Sr. and I, too...
  • Intimate ceremony at our church , and small reception hosted by family, too
  • Wedding ceremony/reception at beautiful venue (no bridesmaids), too
  • 4 bridesmaids, then to
  • 5 bridesmaids, and a semi traditional wedding
  • To present day confusion and regrouping!
That's not even the half SERIOUSLY! 

Currently, I'm changing everything after talks with a few friends I've been steered back to being B! Sooo I'm focused back on us! And making this wedding about US...I don't even think I'm having bridesmaids anymore, love my girls, but love my sanity a little more...amongst some other changes I can finally say I am happy with the direction.

 Between school, jewelry line, life line to the fine-ance, mother to J&J and Singh Jr., mending friendships and starting new ones, I'm swarmed, but can honestly say I wouldn't have it any other way!
To all the other brides out there, please, please stick with what you want! It'll save you both time and energy :)

P.S. I know I've been neglecting my baby but the fact I still get comments and followers makes me want to keep going! You guys are too sweet, and the kind words from around the world mean the world to me!


4 comments:

  1. Well congrats on the wedding, i hope things calm down a bit, but the end result will be amazing!

    Thanks for sharing your blog with me in the forum on Chictopia! Without sharing, I might not have ever found your amazing blog:-D

    www.cagedinclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the wedding. I hope all goes well with whatever direction you choose to go in. Just remember in the end, either way, you will still have your king.

    www.fashionforjojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on being engaged!!! also, love the dress <333

    http://misscitychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait :) I know it will be fantastic

    -m
    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...you could be doing anything in the world but you're here with me and I appreciate it
*I just quoted Jay-Z BUT I do really mean it!!!*