***Mini Update***But why must weddings be so stressful? I know its been said time and time again. However, in my naive mind I thought I might be an exception? No? Crazy, yes! So a little synopsis on the last month and a half of my wedding planning life!
Course of Events in Planning Stages
I went from:
- No wedding ceremony but something intimate with just Singh Sr. and I, too...
- Intimate ceremony at our church , and small reception hosted by family, too
- Wedding ceremony/reception at beautiful venue (no bridesmaids), too
- 4 bridesmaids, then to
- 5 bridesmaids, and a semi traditional wedding
- To present day confusion and regrouping!
That's not even the half SERIOUSLY!
Currently, I'm changing everything after talks with a few friends I've been steered back to being B! Sooo I'm focused back on us! And making this wedding about US...I don't even think I'm having bridesmaids anymore, love my girls, but love my sanity a little more...amongst some other changes I can finally say I am happy with the direction.
Between school, jewelry line, life line to the fine-ance, mother to J&J and Singh Jr., mending friendships and starting new ones, I'm swarmed, but can honestly say I wouldn't have it any other way!
To all the other brides out there, please, please stick with what you want! It'll save you both time and energy :)
P.S. I know I've been neglecting my baby but the fact I still get comments and followers makes me want to keep going! You guys are too sweet, and the kind words from around the world mean the world to me!