Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spaghetti and Meat Sauce


Went on a mini mission with the hubs and decided it was time to step it up and out. So in true BJ Slayer fashion I decided to use the outing to my fashion advantage...because lets be honest there's not much I'm getting into these days. However, one of my girls wanted me to go out tonight buttttt I may pass I can't leave mini Singh just yet...anywho here are the individual pic dets:




Blazer- Zara Shorts & Accesories-F21 Top-Vintage Boots-Steve Madden

Just for fun :)

P.S.- Singh Sr. created the title to this my first official outfit post. Feel special dude and thanks for the photos!

XoXo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...you could be doing anything in the world but you're here with me and I appreciate it
*I just quoted Jay-Z BUT I do really mean it!!!*