Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Morning Inspiration



We all have those days when our alarm clock simply doesn't go off and we dive into a tail spin. Or maybe we partied a little too hard the night before and are pooped, or honestly we are just too tired to care to do anything. No worries it's all normal of course and you are totally entitled to these feelings, but it's always the better option to put our best foot forward. So instead of waltzing into that meeting looking as though you don't own a mirror, take an extra 5-10 minutes to do a quick style that's perfect on the go. Or instead of skipping out on your makeup all together, try a simplified version. I know personally I feel naked without eyeliner and a little concealer. It's the little things that go a long way!

Remember: When you look good you feel good :) Have a beautiful day!


1 comment:

  1. Not a problem Naomi!! btw love your blog and the Moscow scenery :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...you could be doing anything in the world but you're here with me and I appreciate it
*I just quoted Jay-Z BUT I do really mean it!!!*